Few months ago my sister suggested me to go to yoga class and as I didn't have much better things to I accepted it. I didn't know much things about yoga so I went there without any opinion. After few times it becomes very interesting for me and now I feel great. Also I feel better and look better.

You are right yoga is very simulative and stress relieving thing. It shows you how to stretch your body, how to get more oxygen to your brain and how to relax. All these things make you feel better. When you stretch your body you elongate your muscles and practically eliminate knotsin them which are painful and make your body inflexible.
Yoga also relieves you of stress so you feel more positive and happier.
It removes all these pains in your neck, low back and arms so you moves may be full and fast.

I agree with everything that's said about yoga here.:-) I feel happy every time I do yoga. Speaking of which, I believe it's time to get back to it. I haven't done yoga for some time now.... ;-)