What are the things you like about swimming? In my opinion it’s one of he most interesting sports. At first I only liked to watch competitions and my favorite part of the Olympic Games was swimming and all water sports. After that I’ve decided to take up swimming and I’m very satisfied with the effects it has on both my body and psyche.

I agree with you completely. The feeling when you’re in water is great and I like it very much. Swimming is considered to be one of the most strenuous sports but the pleasure you have during exercising and competing simply overwhelms you and sometimes you don’t even feel tired but full of energy after the training. I also like the effect swimming has on muscles. They are perfectly shaped and lean. Some other sports make muscles bulging and unattractive, but swimming shapes the body up in the most beautiful way. In my opinion, water also has soothing and relaxing effect, and when you’re tense a god swim can make you feel better. I recommend swimming to everyone.