I would like to know more about vacuum massages for the face. Few days ago I saw something on the TV. What are these massages good for? I should probably mention that I have acne. Thanks

I love facial massages, I suppose like every woman on this planet. They are not only beneficial to your skin but they can also be very relaxing as well. Facial massages are great way to remove the days stress from your face and they can help us restore that healthy youthful glow of skin. Due to a fact that you have acne, I am not sure if a vacuum massage is a smart idea. However, I might be mistaken. The best thing for you is to seek professional advice from your dermatologist. Acne facial massage will help to cleanse your skin and prevent future outbreaks. This massage reaches deep into the pores and removes toxins and medicate. This kind of massage should contain antibacterial ingredients and it should not cause an over drying effect on the skin. This is very important because it could actually cause a rebound problem making your skin break out worse.