I practice judo for seven years now. I am good at it, even won some local tournaments. Anyway, I started with massage therapies 2 years ago and I must admit that they feel so good that I will continue with them, even if I stop with judo. During one massage session, I heard my therapist talking about some reflexology points. I was too tired to ask him anything about it, but now I want to know about that. What are reflexology points?

Reflexology points are areas on our skin on feet, ears and hands, that stimulated, give us many benefits. It is said that every reflexology point is connected to some body area or inner organ .Reflexology massage induces stress relieving, relaxing, comfort, increased body energy, stronger immune system. Since you already go on type of massage, you can also freely try this one, and see which one suit you best. Or you can do both. Why not?