I have been taking fosinopril for last 5 years because of hypertension. As I have a bit increased blood sugar, but am not diabetic, I take herbal remedies to lower it naturally. I take banaba pills and chrome supplements. Also, I take omega 3 fatty acids to prevent atherosclerosis and keep my blood vessels that are affected both with high blood pressure and increased sugar level. I feel well generally. Do you think that I am being over-medicated? I guess that otcs can not harm me.

I read recently exactly about fosinopril. Neither your medication nor its metabolites interact with food. I think that otcs that you wrote about can be respectively named food. Because they contain substances that are found in certain food and in concentrations that are recommended by fda. I think that you are not being over-medicated because you are using only one real medication. And you feel well which is the most important.