Hello everyone on this forum,

I am new to this forum.  I am married and have 2 lovely daughters.

I need to lose 20 lbs by end of this year.  I would welcome anyone who has suggestions on how I should go about to achieve my goal.  I have just started to do some yoga and some treadmill.  Since I am an accountant, my work is very much chair bound.  I have had few schiatic problems because of siting most of the day. 

My left knee has some arthritis and it comes in the way when I do my yoga....I can't put any weight on this knee as it starts to hurt.  I am also on coumadin so can't take a lot of medicines as they interact with the blood thinner.  Otherwise, I am pretty healthy.

I am very much interested in making life long changes to my eating and overall well being.

Find out your blood type, (if you don't already know) and limit what you eat to mostly that diet. 

You will most likely shed pounds, your blood sugar levels will improve, you will feel better, look better, and be better. Inflammation, indigestion, skin problems, all sorts of things will get better.

This isn't some alternative-hippy unproven cure-all. Look into this, research, do whatever, but eating specific foods and avoiding other foods makes all the difference. You wont have to do crazy exercise, sacrifice a lifestyle, or spend a lot of money. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

You can also just simply use a search engine to find lists of various food lists for blood types.