These last few days, ive been experiencing weird things going on. i have headaches that last for hours, before or after eating a meal i start shaking, im always tired and sleepy even though i get enough sleep at night, and i have this weird feeling in my stomach that its either a regular stomach ache or im about to throw up. i dont know what are these things going on and i dodnt know what to do. because im scared to take any tylenol or any medicines. it might make it worse. what do you think is this? %-) :'(

It's really hard to say what the issue is because it sounds a little vague. I think that the best thing to do is talk to a doctor about it because it sounds like it could be a serious issue. It sounds like it could be a blood sugar issue as well. Have you been diagnosed with hypoglycemia or anything like that? If not, it might be possible. I think either way that you should see a doctor as soon as possible--and it is a good idea not to take medicine until you talk to one.