Mi and my boyfriend started fooling around 4 days ago, nothing really happened until the next day, and the following day we did it again. it was unprotected but he never ejaculated in me, actually he was dry the whole time and we didn't do it for a long time. I get irregular periods and the last time i got mine was May 14th, its been about 27 days that have passed since my last period and i still haven't gotten it... I'm terrified that I could be pregnant, please help me ..

Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! As there are 1 million sperm in each ejaculate, you can't see them, and don't know if there are any on his penis or not! That said - with your periods being irregular - you don't really know when you ovulate, but I don't think it was in the last couple of days! And women with irregular periods have a smaller chance of becoming pregnant - as you need to be regular for you to figure out your optimum days of becoming pregnant! IF you became pregnant with what happened 2 and 3 days ago, the symptoms wouldn't show this quickly! I usually tell women to wait a good 15 - 21 days after the possible date of conception to check their HCG levels - to see if they are pregnant or not! You wont know right now! So try and relax - as stress delays periods too - and see if your period comes on! IF it doesn't in the next week, I want you to make an appointment with your doctor to find out what's going on! And IF he/she does a transvaginal ultrasound then they can check for ovarian cysts - which can delay a period - or other factors (hormones etc)! So fingers crossed for the next week! and please let me know OK?

I'm trying so hard not to stress out and I've been searchin everywhere to find an answer me and him are both freaking out ... I really hope I get my period soon, because what your saying is that if I get my period in the next week or so then that means I'm not pregnant correct??

Incorrect! The reason is this! you usually ovulate 14 days before your next period - and a day or two on either side of the day you ovulate are the fertile days! So in someone - like yourself - who's period is irregular and her and there! This means that your ovulation can also be here or there! So you could have ovulated 4 days ago - when you had unprotected sex! I am ONLY saying the IF's I don't know OK! I don't think you are pregnant, BUT these things happen - and you both need to know the facts. So IF and I mean IF you ovulated 3 days ago and there was sperm, but you get your period tomorrow - it was like not enough time for your brain to get the memo that you had conceived - the action of your period had already started - does that make sense?

Also there is something called "vaginal bleeding" this is what you hear about when women are pregnant and have "periods" it is the loosening of uterine lining build up! It usually happens - when it does - the 1st couple of months before the body gets in sync! So within a couple of weeks IF you still haven't gotten your period you WILL need to be checked out! IF you do, I still want you to get a check up - as I think you should be put on BCP's to regulate your period! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good look honey!

It does make some sence, but me and him are for sure that he didn't ejculate in mi because like I said he was DRY the whole time... I'm just praying that I'm not pregnant .. And I swear I will protect myself next time , and yes i'll let u know as soon as I get my period... Would it be better to just get a pregnancy test done?

Yes wait another 2 weeks and then take one! But I think you are OK honey! Girls/Women with irregular periods do have a harder time getting pregnant! That is a fact! And also in each ejaculate there are 1 million sperm! This is needed to even try and get 1 to the finish line! this is how hard it is! The biggest problem is without REALLY focusing on your body and being so fine tuned you know exactly when you are fertile, then how will you know? I would say that IF you get your period next week you are fine! As this would be about 10 days since the unprotected sex! Another question is this - sorry didn't think of it till right now - ask you boyfriend when he last masturbate/ejaculated - before this time? Sperm start dying as soon as they reach the air - thus a penis tightly fitting inside the vagina and ejaculating it past the thick membrane of the cervix! When there is no other liquid to help the sperm 'SWIM" then it is definitely harder for them! So say he masturbated/ejaculated 2 days before, there would be virtually no live sperm IF any at all left in his precum! So the further away he ejaculated from the event the better - IF it was slightly before then this will increase the odds - right? So ask him that and lets see! Also IF he ejaculated on that day, ask him if he had a shower or had urinated multiple times etc

He did ejaculate the day before, BUT he did pee afterwards and took a shower the morning we did it... That same day we had sex he ejaculated but not in me and as soon as he did we completely stopped and got dressed, because we didn't want to take any chances... So if my period comes in the next week, should I still take a pregnancy test ?

I just want to clarify about when you said "That same day we had sex he ejaculated but not in me.." Was that before or after he pulled out? - That's a BIG question actually - if he masturbated and ejaculated that day - before the sex - then this whole scenario goes up a bit! IF it wasn't ill after then this is a lot better! IF you get your period next week, then I would say no to taking the test! For a good reading - for HCG levels I usually tell women to wait till about 21 days after the possible date! As this would give an excellent reading! Even IF you were pregnant, the test wouldn't show next week anyway! SO in a nutshell, IF he ejaculated before - lets keep our fingers crossed, IF it was the day before, and then AFTER you had sex, I think you can breathe a lot easier! I don't want you panicking though - I know easier said than done - I want you to relax (as stress WILL delay your period)

It was AFTER he pulled out, he ejaculated and we stopped . Oh my goodness by you saying that theres rarely any chance if he ejaculated afterward i feel so much relieved now, all i can do is wait for my period !

It is just SO hard to say with 100% certainty but let me say it's 99% certainty OK?! Like I said though you HAVE to relax - take a bath, take a run or a long walk (exercise can improve your mental function and has been known to cause contractions) - thus them telling pregnant women to walk when ready to deliver!

Alright I was planning on starting to workout tomorrow so hopefully that will help ! I just really hope that, that 99% turns into an 100% that I'm NOT pregnant !

We both do honey! And just know that even though I have frightened you, there is NO 100% accuracy! THAT only comes with NO sex! Even the best contraception in the world isn't 100% - even tubal ties and vasectomies and once in awhile after a hysterectomy! ALL that is needed is 1 egg and 1 sperm! So hopefully you both remember this in the future - which I think is safe to say!  ;-)

We will remember trust me, I'm not planning on having unprotected sex unless I'm married !! Well this morning I woke up and I had my period, what are my chances? And what should I do now?

You're good!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!  :-|

:D yayy !! Thank you so much for helping me with this nd answering all my questions, cuz otherwise I would have gone insane soo thank u ! && I promise no unprotected sex unless I'm actually ready for a baby! Lol thank u again, God bless u for helping girls like me :)