My boyfriend and i broke up in november 2014. I started seeing another guy from that point until february 10th 2015. That was the last day i had sex with him. It was unprotected but im not sure if he finished. My boyfriend and i got back together on valentines day 2015. We had unprotected sex and he came in me. My lmp was january 31st. Its saying my fertile window is feb 10-feb 17. Ovulating on feb 14-15 (around the day my boyfriend and i had sex) both men know that its possible they could be the father. My boyfriend admits he came in me the other guy at first said No until he found out i got back with my boyfriend and now he keeps changing his answer. Im so sick i hate i did this to myself. Help. My due date is november 7. Doctor says i conceived on feb. 14. But im scared that the other guys sperm lived all those days and fertilized my egg before my boyfriends.

Hi Stressed,

No one, not even your doctor, can tell you exactly when you conceived.  It's not immediate after sex.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days or so as well.

With a period starting on January 31 you'd normally ovulate between Feb 11 and Feb 16.   The egg is viable for about 48 hours.

Your due date does not indicate when you got pregnant.  It's based upon your LMP.  Why?  Because most women know exactly when that was.  November 7 is 40 weeks after January 31.

You need a DNA test.  Unfortunately there is no other way to know who the father is.  It can be done now, as early as 9 weeks after you conceived.  Look up "non-invasive dna testing."  It isn't cheap.  They obtain the babies DNA from your blood.  Both of your partners would also need to donate.

Wish I had better news for you.

Good luck.