Okayy So i was wondering if you take 10000 of biotin it will make you loose wight, now will it make you loose wight or not, cuz i look at other peoples and they said they lost wight from biotin at 10000, I NEED THA TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Snowfall123! Biotin is a vitamin from the group of B vitamins. it acts as co- enzyme in our metabolism. But it is a very rare condition to have deficiency of biotin. So very probably you have normal biotin and therefore extra dose will not make you lose weight. people who take it and lose weight , are also doing other  life style modifications like more sport and eating less. The best thing to lose weight is the old fashioned way: more physical activity, variety of food, vegetables, fruit, low fat dairy products, lean proteins, 2 l water/day, avoid sugar, fat, and less salt. 

Hello there. I am super satisfied with biotin. I mean, I really started seeing progress in almost every segment of my life, even if I have heard that biotin for hair growth is good, but that is it. That is the only thing in which biotin can help me. So, it did. My hair was not weak anymore, it was way better. Now, when it comes to weight loss, I have to say that I was able to lose some weight, but let's say that I was more like to maintain the weight. Which was also good for me because I had really a lot of issues with it. So, what can I say, keep with healthy and clean eating, and you will see the progress. Good luck! 

Okay but the post I have been looking at is that people have just lost wight from it with out doing anything thats why i am confused and my friend said thhat it burns fat and everything soo I dont know...

Biotin does play a role in metabolising energy, it is involved in processes such as proper function of nerve tissue, sweat glands and bone marrow, along with the other B vitamins which are also necessary for optimum health. It is suggested that biotin assists in the digestion process of carbohydrates, fats and protein. It is quite rare to have a biotin deficiency, certain groups of people may sufer from it, alcoholics, pregnant women, people with liver disease or crohns and those that eat a highly processed diet. At present there is not enough research to support claims that biotin acts as a weight loss medication. As with all vitamins there can be problems with overdosing, this can affect insulin release, lower vitamin c, cause skin rashes etc. general daily recommended mount is 2.5mg.

Your wrongg read the back of of the bottle. And some people had lost wight from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNOWFALL123,ACTUALLY I HAVEN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT. I BEEN TAKING BIOTIN 5000MCG ONCE A DAY FOR 2 MONTHS AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR THE OTHER DAY AND I'VE GAINED 2 MORE POUNDS. SO I JUST GOT 3 BOTTLES OF 7500 MCG OF BIOTIN TODAY AND IM GOING TO KEEP 1 BOTTLE CAUSE IT'S ENOUGH TO LAST FOR 2 IN THE HALF MONTHS AND SEE IF I LOSE OR GAIN MORE FOR ASSURANCE OF WHAT THE BIOTIN DOES.