Does man really gets sick easier when is stressed? I’ve been under the great stress and everyone warned me that I will get easily sick, so I start taking some vitamin and mineral supplements. Can stress affect our immune system? My so-worker got some bad eczema and she claims that is due to stress???

Stress causes physiological changes that tend to weaken our immune system, so when our immune system becomes compromised, our health can be negatively affected. Things like infections and illness occur more frequently, and immune system disorders such as eczema can "flare up." Take some magnesium if you aren’t already, it is good stress suppressant. The longer that we are exposed to stress; the more the immune system is shifted from they adaptive changes to more negative changes.

Yes! I think i am also suffering from this situation right now. Our immunity system directly affects our health and that's why i am feeling weak and it's just because of i am thinking too much about things that irritate me.