Hi, my four year old daughter had chicken pox, after she had shingles. Now she’s got ear infection. The doctor says that in time she will develop immunity, and wouldn’t get sick all the time. Why are these diseases all affecting her? Is she oversensitive?

Hi, my elder boy was also of poor health, when he was at nursery. Sometimes, he would miss it for a month because of chicken pox or measles. We even had to take him to grandparents at countryside to prevent him from catching any more viruses. And that helped. Later he was stronger and didn’t turn sick all the time. I used to treat him with many dietary supplements like Echinacea, which is famous for it’s anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating properties, Aloe Vera gel or juice, showing healing action in wide range of conditions and prevention, vitamins of course, antioxidants like green tea could be effective in diminishing influence of polluted environment on health, and many other. I believe that it helped to build his immune system.