OK, so this is really embarrassing and i dont want to have to the doctors but i will if i feel anymore uncomfortable about this:

so I'm 20, female, virgin, never had any physical contact at all. and it's been a year since i stopped being bulimic, in that time i have started masturbating more frequently than before.  I do it once everyday, just using the pulse setting on the showerhead.  Today, i noticed a rather good amout of pick-ish blood coming out of my vaginal area, but it's hard to tell where my uretha is so i don't know if i may have cut my vaginal outside part or if the pressure fromt he water jet may have done me some harm/infection. it doesn't hurt when i pee, it's a little senstive for like 2 hours afterwards ( which i read in Our Bodies Ourselves is kind of the normal time). 

Also, and this is really gross and i wanna puke from it, i think my mother also have been using the shwoerhead for such pruposes a coupleof times. She was seeing this guy abotu a year or so agao, they had a sexual relationship that lasted 6 months, i dont know if she was dumb enough to have not been using protection or what, but if she got soemthing form him or fromt he guy after him like an STD/STI could i have gotten it from the showerhead?  I dont want to ask her if she had safe-sex with either men, it's weird enough as it is NOT saying anything about this.

And also, is it possible to get yeast infections from shower masturbation?  I can't get a real answer anywhere I look. please tell whatever you can,

sincerely, Deeply Embarrassed and very Self-Loathing.

also, i've noticed some bruising around my clitoris and around the lip of my vag. i know that's gotta eb a sign of over-mastrubation. am i doing some serious damage to myself? what will happen to me? OMG I'm freaking out about this.

Don't worry your not the only girl who has never had any physical attraction or any of that love c**p lol, theres a ton of virgins still in their 20s dont worry!! And you cannot get an STD from your mom...LOL, never thought i would ever say that! But because your shower head isnt actually in your vagina, nothing can , like any dieases, like an STD, can inter your body from that. BUT. I know owhy your Vagina is acting all funny, its because of the shower head and you master bating so often. Your vagina cleans itself, so no soap or anything like that will cause it to go a little funky. That stuff/ smell of your vagina needs to stay there, because its kinda equal balance for it, its like eye drops/ lotion, it keeps it equal& moist&healthy& since your shower head is basically rinsing that out, your vagina is going threw a discharge almost, its basically working up to get back to the way it was. 

And the bruises are from the water pressure from the shower head, because its on pulse. It's like getting a hicky on your neck! A hicky is when you suck on your skin for a long time& you get a red spot on there for a few days. It will eventually go away. But in your case, you have just a opposite version of a hicky. because the shower head is basically hitting against one spot , daily, you are just making that spot worse and worse, it could lead to a huge problem later in life, if it continues daily. Later in life, if it continues, it could cause problems for the veins to travel circulate blood around your body. Because of pulse pressure on the tissue of your vagina& the veins in your lower body

Oh my gosh, thank you. I sometmes "catastrophize" things.

it's not much that i wrry about being in my 20's and not havngany experience of any GOOD kind wiht men, it's just that i guess i dont' feel like I'll ever be good enough for the ones i want to be with. I worry that if i am ever with a man, i'll hav to tel him eerything and he'll leave cause who wants to go back to having to take things a teenage level (although given how teens act now that's pretty fast, very scary). Iknow I'm pretty, and my moms boss yesterday said to me that i have a million dollar smile, LOL, i repliedthat i have giant tteeth. ...idk.. i'm just scared of how men think of me sometimes.

Hahaha! Dont worry you are in your 20s, YOUR STILL YOUNG& oh my gosh it scary how fast kids these days arer moving! But its not just teenagers. Little kids in elementry school.. ITS CREEPY AS POO!! It's completely creepy. Little kids in elementry school are having sex! And you thought teenagers were the only ones gettin down! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS WORLD HAS COME TOO. Theres alot more creeper stuff out there, SADLY, well just as bad. But i dont know, ITS ALL WEIRD. I personally blame Jersery Shore, for being on Tv for anyone who has tv to see it.

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."
-Gerard Way
When you find that one special guy, I hope he makes you feel like this or even better than this& i bet your amazing! My mom told me when i was younger: " When it comes to looks, HAIR AINT NOTHING. A guy with straight teeth& a cute smile is all that really matters!!".
AND ITS SOOOO TRUE. Keep your standards high girl! Dont take no ugly man! EW. The more self respect you have for yourself the more attractive you will seem to guys. Guys like confidence, NOT COCKY, but confident for right reasons. It seems to me you already have self confidence& you are doing fine to me! Most people cant stand being single! Ugh. Once you have learned to not depend on anyone for happiness, the better off you are (:

If you masterbated everyday honey you were addicted. The bruising was probably due to the pressure of the water and you masterbating constantly. You need to take breaks or at least use different things like vibrators, same thing that stimulates the clit. It is natural to masterbate like maybe 2 days in a week or when you get the urge to do it when your feeling some way etc. This post was a year ago but I just want to give you a heads up. I don't think water can cause a yeast infection but maybe masterbating with unclean hands will.