Okay so this might be a bit long, but can someone please help me?
So My cycles are 21-22 days long and my period are usually always 4 days but sometimes only 3. My last period was on Sept. 30th-Oct. 2nd. I had unprotected sex on Oct. 9th and I checked the ovulation calculators online which said I would be most fertile on Oct. 4-9th. My period started yesterday when it should have started today or tomorrow. But it was the lightest period I've ever had. I would say it was like spotting for about 6 hours. (light pink and very very light) and it was almost ended by the end of the day. But then this morning it turned more redish. Its not very bright but it's still red. It isn't as light as before but it still isn't as heavy as a normal period. I've had about 2 or 3 clots but the rest has been very watery (I usually get lots of clots on the second day of my period). I'm not sure if I'm pregnant and this is just heavy spotting or implantation bleeding or if something might just be wrong with me? I was fertile when I had sex but I didn't think it was possible to have more than a few spots of blood in early pregnancy. I've been really tired lately and breasts have been a bit sore but I'm still not sure if I'm pregnant or not.

dont think about it to hard because you can "think yourself pregnant" i have been doing alot of research about early signs of pregnancy and i can say that implantation bleeding is usually brown or pinkish. Good luck and i have all is how you want it to be.