Hello there folks,

Can you tell me one thing – does thyrin atc throid diet pill work for both – hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism? It would be nice to know, but it seems to me that internet doesn’t know a thing about this issue. I have one friend with hypothyroidism and one neighbor with hyperthyroidism. Now, they both asked me about this thing, what do I know, and I don’t know a thing.

Well to be honest, I would like to tell my friend something about this but I don’t have a clue at all.

If you have any helpful information to share with me, please let me know.  

Hey everybody,

Now as far as I know, there are no problems with this. So far so good. I haven’t tried it because I do not have any problems with it, but I have one friend that was talking with me about this issue. I don’t remember what problem she had, but I know that she tried thyrin atc and she was really satisfied with it.

Now, as for everyone, I would like to give you one advice. You need to consult your doctor if you have any problem and you want to use some diet pills or diet supplement.

That is the safest way.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

Doctor must be your first option.  In case of any problem, you need to consult him, because I have tried to use thyrin atc throid in one of those case, and it was not that good. I must say. Nothing seriously, but you always need to check can you use some diet supplement, diet pills or not. In those cases, I think that you can use it, but again, I repeat, you need to consult your doctor.  Some of those problems can be difficult for you, depends on your pounds as well.

So, consult your doctor in every case.

Have a nice day!