Hey there,

my sister wants to start use Pure Slim 1000 as well, to lose weight. She is really overweight, she is 162 cm tall and she has 137 kilograms. So, they told her that she can use these pills, and she will lose her weight definitely. 

But, there is one problem, she has hypothyroidism. Now, my question is how safe is using Pure Slim 1000 now? She told me that she doesn’t want to visit her doctor and talk about this issue with him. She is really desperate, so if you can help me, actually help us with this problem, it would be amazing.

Do you know more about it?

OK, it is not on me to say that, but she is really overweight. How old is she? Now, I see that she is depressed about her weight issue, I mean, I know, because I was using almost every weight loss supplement and I have tried almost every diet. My friend has hypothyroidism as well, and she had such hard time losing weight ever since she was diagnosed this. She was losing her pounds, but she got them back, again and very soon. 

First, she needs to see her doctor, I am afraid that she can have some health issues. Second, she needs to eat several small meals, that will keep her full. I think that is the only.

And, of course, doctor!

It is OK, we know she is overweight and pretty desperate. She is 37 years old. Actually, she got fat after her second pregnancy and since than she is struggling with her weight very hard. It is hard for all of us. She just don't want to get out from her house anymore.  And, now she was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. 

I know that she needs to visit her doctor, but she is afraid a lot. I don't know how to force her to visit him.  What about hypothyroidism and other diet programs, where she can lose her pounds? 

Do you know any of them?

Thank you so much!

I told everyone that they need to consult their doctor first, does not matter if they are healthy or not. Before you start to use some supplement, you need to check your health condition. As for your sister and her hypothyroidism, when she was diagnosed that? What is she doing about it? Pure Slim 1000 might will not  affect on her condition, but she needs to check this out. And, we are back again on these doctor problem. You need to force her to see her doctor, without any fear. I believe there won't be a lot of problems, but because of her health condition, she needs to lose her weight. Soon.

thank you for all your support. I was talking to her yesterday, and she told me that she is scared that doctor will not give her prescription for this supplement. If that happens, she will be more desperate than she is usually. I told her that she has a huge support, and she told me that she will think about it. She really wants to lose her pounds, but she is afraid, especially now when she has hypothyroidism. She has this three years now. And, she didn't do too much about this. 

I will talk to her again.

Thank you!