Hello guys,

A few days ago, I started to go to the gym. So far, it is fantastic! I really do feel good and I am really happy with the folks who are in my group. The main reason is that I really want to lose my extra pounds, because I have to say that I don’t feel so good right now. Well, going to the gym has some other thing that I need to do – to follow some diet program. So, I was considering to follow Dukan diet program. I am not so sure what are the statistics of this weight loss program, is it possible to lose extra pounds fast or not, so I was really wondering that you can help me.

Can you tell me how does Dukan diet work for weight loss?Tnx! 

Well,

I really don’t want to disappoint you, but you need to prepare for a lot of rules, because this diet program is really, really strict! You have four phases that you need to respect in this diet program, and I have to say that those rules and phases are really heavy. Those four phases are “Attack”, “Cruise”, “Consolidation” and the last one “Permanent Stabilization”. So, you can find about all those steps on the internet. In the beginning, high – protein foods, such as beef, pork, chicken, turkey are limited. Now, you are probably wondering when you will be able to lose your pounds – well, it is hard to tell, because there are no clinical trials that have evaluated the Dukan diet program.

So, you need to try so than you will be able to tell can you lose your pounds.

Good luck! 

Hello there,

So while I was talking with my friend Samantha about this diet program, and she told me that is pretty impossible to make it, because it is really, really strict. At first, I didn’t believe her, but now I am positive lol :) Now, why I always have to choose something that is hard to follow?

Never mind, I will try to follow it and I will see does this one works in my case or not. I don’t care that is restrictive. I will listen your advice and I will follow those four steps or phases, whatever :)

Thank you very much form your explanation.

If you have more information about this, feel free to tell me :)