Hello my girls,

I wanted to start Harcombe diet a few months ago. According to ladies form my club, this is totally ok diet program, and they told me that everyone should try it as well. I am a little bit skeptical since my friend Aisha tried it, and she was totally out of control, she didn’t feel good and I really don’t need to mention that she didn’t lose any single pound as well.

That is why I am thinking so much about it.

Can you tell me does Harcombe diet really work?

Do you have any tips for me?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

I really believe so hard in this thesis. Now, I have a recipe book and I can say that those meals are pretty delicious. I have never tried to follow this diet, but I remember one article, from Cosmopolitan I think, where you could find all things about this diet program. If you didn’t read it, I am sure that you can find a copy of it. I am positive. My friend and her husband followed this diet together, and they are really pleased with it. So, I am sure that this one works. You need to try and tell us what you think about it.

Regards! 

My darling,

Thank you for such a quick replay. I was really confused, because I know how much good things this diet has. It is pretty good and amazingly healthy, but it is funny how some opinion can change your opinion as well.

I know that there is difference between people and that some diet program can be totally different for anybody. But, it was so weird that she was talking so bad about this diet program.

I will try to see if I can find anyone with some experience with this diet program.

It would be nice.

Talk to you later :)