I have heard that Vick vaporub helps with getting rid of fingernail fungus. I also heard that it is a product made of natural substances so it does not belong to a group of heavy drugs. My brother has these fungus problems so I wonder how effective this drug would be.

Honestly, this is the first time I heard that Vicks vaporub is used for something like this. Actually, I have been using it for my problems with colds and coughing. It is possible that those natural substances (eucalyptus, menthol) could also deal with fungus, but I am not that sure. It is effective against coughing, though.

I am not sure of vapor rub but TEA TREE OIL will used daily at least 2 times rub each nail with it you can even put it on a gauze pad and tape it down to kill it TEA TREE all sorts of fungus good luck!!! You can find the oil at health food store also Walmart has tea tree oil too!!! This is great for soaking in if you sore body wise it helps a lot!!!