I have caught toenail fungus. I went to a podiatrist and have got perscription for toe fungus. The thing is these drugs are very expensive. I was wondering if there could be any natural way to treat this fungus. Thx!

Hey, I know what you are talking about! I spent fortune on these prescription drugs and all I got was side effects and any positive effects. However, I heard of these drops that one can get over the counter. They are called Futspa Nail Drops. A bottle of 17 ml bottle costs 22$. There are natural ingredients in it like Tea Tree oil that act as antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-viral, germicidal, Lavender-acts antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and thyme-anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. I’m gonna order it one of these day. I can’t lose anything!!!!

I caught a toe fungus at a nail salon. After much trial and error the only thing that worked was Tee Tree Oil that I bought at Trader Joe's. At $6 a bottle it is a bargain. And it is pure tee tree oil not some concoction sold at a health food store (most don't work and are ridiculously exspensive). You have to be vigilant and use it everyday. IT will take about 6 months for the new nail to grow but it is worth it.

My physician gave me a new product called Unguistat. I know how you feel, the prescription products are too expensive. I got it on the internet, and it is starting to really work. I tried all those tea oils and did not do anything for me. This stuff has already taken away the yellowish color after two months.