Hello! I just wanted to give advice to all people having troubles with toenail fungus. I haven’ suffered from any nail structural damage, I just had problems with discoloration and pus ( I suppose that it was pus ). I tried so many expensive prescriptions but non of them worked actually, and then I ran into some home treatment with Vics VapoRub. I applied it directly to my fungus nails 2x/day, and it took me 5 months until I saw the results but it was so worth it. Of course there were moments I wanted to quite with the routine but now I am glad I didn’t.

Hi! I used Vics VapoRub as well for my fungus nails, but I heard that it is also possible to treat fungus nails with vinegar. Unfortunately, I am not aware of the procedure!!!!

I too have used Vicks Vapor Rub for treatment of toe nail fungus and it has substantialy reduced the fungus within one month.