I think I might be having an infection in toe finger or it is some nail inflammation I don't know-my friend says I have what is called toe nails fungal infection and I simply don't know what to do with this. My toe nail has become yellowish and there is something wrong also with the way my toe nails grows for they are totally somehow irregular. I wonder is this infection in my toe finger contagious and what treatment is the best in treating this toe infection? Thanks!

It is possible you have some infection in your toe finger and regarding those symptoms you have described it is more likely it is about some fungal nail infection and though it is not contagious it still might spread on your other toe fingers causing the infection on the toe fingers of your other leg. Anyway I also have that fungal nail infections and as I was explained they are usually common in person with weak immune system and I am the one who is missing it. Anyway those fungus things are so hard to get rid off besides the fact that anti-fungal meds are taken for few months but those meds might be having some serious side effects on liver and skin and even on bone-marrow but I don't think there is any other way for treating these toe infections.