So my last period was on the 31st January and me and my boyf had sex on the 24th Feb, which is 4 days away from when i should have my period. But I had to take EC on the 25th as the condom stayed inside me when he came out, so were not too sure if any sperm got inside me :/ the pharmacist said my period could be delayed. So now im due tomorrow, but im scared that theres a high risk of me being pregnant, is there?

Hi BG,

There's a risk, yes, but I don't think it is high.

You were 4 days from your period. If you had ovulated more than 2 days before, and on a normal cycle you would have, then the egg would not have been viable and you won't get pregnant.

I don't think you need to worry, especially with the EC.

Thank you!

So there's a chance that i already ovulated because that happens around the 14 day area? so there's quite a low chance right?
Just to make sure, when should i take a pregnancy test?

Correct, you should ovulate near mid-cycle.

You can take a test as soon as you were due. Use your first morning urine. It is more concentrated and more likely to give you an accurate result. You can get a "false negative" testing early. Test again in 7-10 days to confirm.

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much