I have always been open to alternative things and healing in particular, so it was not completely out of character for me to sign up for a reiki course. I'd heard some vague things about reiki before, and thought it would be interesting. But now, a few days after the course ended, I just wanted to share that I learnt nothing and that I think there is nothing 'professional' about these reiki courses. Don't be fooled people, and spend your money in a better way!

So let me ask you whether you are now convinced that reiki as a whole is something that does not work? Or is it simply that you are unsatisfied with the course that was offered to you? I have heard that there are many, many levels of reiki courses before you get to be a reiki master, and that you should not expect to be able to perform miracles.