What is reiki? Everybody at work are constantly talking about it, and since I don’t know one thing about it, you can imagine how I feel. All I know about reiki is what I heard from them, that it is a way to help your body release stress and enhance its health. If that is the case, I would surely want to know something more about it, even try it.

You’re right. The best way to learn about reiki is to actually try it. What is reiki? A great way to improve your both mental and body health. There are many things to learn about reiki such as many positions that help your body, then we could talk about flows of our spiritual energy, many skills and techniques. Reiki is a big, thick adventure book, that, once you’ve opened the first page, doesn’t let you go until you’ve read it untill the end.

The best source about Reiki is multihealing center at: http://multihealing.com/Reiki%20courses/Reiki%20Facts.pdf