Hello! My mother has suffered from gastrointestinal problems for a long period of time. She used to smoke very much and consumed alcohol from time to time. When her problems became really serious (she had stomach bleeding) she stopped smoking and changed her habits. Her condition improved, but few months ago her old problems came back. I was thinking about alternative medicine. Since her friend tried Reiki and didn't like it my mother also doesn't want to try it. I would like to know are there any other methods of healing by energy than reiki.

Hello! There are really many other methods of healing by energy: acupuncture, acupressure, chakra balancing, shiatsu, yoga, aromatherapy and many others. Many of them are Eastern origin but many are also developed in the West. All energy healing methods are based on the existence of invisible energy created by our bodies. Balancing of this energy is the key to all energetic healing methods. Which one will suit your mother depends on her condition and her belief system. She could try a few methods but she should consult her doctor as well. I think that combination of conservative and alternative methods create the best results.