I need help ! Me and my boyfriend been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now , now I'm finally pregnant I'm 17 weeks my last period was october 16 2013 after that me and my boyfriend continued to have unprotected sex , but I cheated on in November 2013 , early November with a condom . After that me and my boyfriend continued to have sex and I took my pregnancy test in November came out positive . My due date is July ,24,2014 . Is my boyfriend the father or the dude ? HELP PLEASE

Hi Pretty,

Doctors base dates on your LMP.  Your due date is 40 weeks after your LMP of October 16.

They match.

No birth control is 100% effective.  Was there any unprotected contact at all?  If no, then it is unlikely that the other guy is the father.  There is always a chance however.

A DNA test can confirm paternity.

No , not at all no unprotected contact at all , but I'm just still worried because me and my boyfriend been trying for 6 months to get pregnant and all of a sudden I'm pregnant , I love him so much it would break his hear and I don't want to do a DNA , I would like a doctor to add up the dates for me . Please and thank you .

The dates do "add up" Pretty. Your LMP was 10/16/2013. 40 weeks later is 7/24/2014. That is correct and the expected "average" gestation. The baby can be early or late.

You don't say when you had sex - it matters. With your last period starting 10/16, you'd normally ovulate between 10/27 and 11/1. Sperm can survive about 5 days. The egg is viable for about 48 hours. After 11/3 it's even MORE UNLIKELY the other guy is the father.

There is ALWAYS a chance. Only a DNA can confirm paternity. We can only guess. Best guess is that your boyfriend "IS THE FATHER."

ThANK YOU SOO MUCH :)

I just find it weird that all of a sudden I'm pregnant , like I said before we been trying for six months .! I mean this is going to be my first kid I got pregnant before but had a abortion . Why did it take so long to get pregnant ?