I was wondering? i had sex with my girlfriend a week ago and she told that that first time sex dosen't get you pregnant? im very confuse cuse some of my friends had same the same thing about it. if someone could please give me some info about this??? ? ?

Hello..I amswered the question in the above post :-)

Well, considering my best friend got pregnant losing her virginity, and gave birth to a healthy baby girl, I'd say wrap that thing up, and dont listen to kids about things they dont know... Protect yourself- you do not want a kid, right now... (you sound young and gullible)...THINK and dont take any chances!

i dont know why your girlfriend would tell you that but yes you CAN get pregnant, trust me, so be safe and wear a condom

I had a friend once who got pregnant the first time her and her boyfriend had sex. She said they didn't do it long or even much but she got pregnant. Supposedly her cherry didn't even pop yet. Careful!

well lets see i have an 11 year old in school right now whos living proof that you can lose your vignity and get pregnant.

All it takes is one sperm headed in the right direction, you don't even need to actually have intercourse.

What if i didn't cum in her  *** will she get **