Has any one had face lift with DR Nond
how did it turn out how was the experience
thanks

Have a good search on Dr Nond. There are some pleasant reviews for him but also quite a few horror stories. My sister in-law had facial surgery with him, and I was considering it to until I saw her when she got back. It was not horrific but it looked very noticable and there were visable scars. I ended up having filler locally instead and she had a revision locally.

The guy is really proffesional. Hes not in it for the money hell give you his honest medical opinion. I had surgery with him to fix a craniofacial deformity, no other surgeon in the world could do it right or the way I wanted it but this guy actually considered my situation and reccomended some cutting edge medical tech. I would have lived life so unattractive if it wasnt for him. So yeah I vouch for him.

I had face and neck lift in 2013, scarring is virtually

non existent. I found him to be honest, where he could have given me the extra I asked for, he advised me against doing certain things telling me it would be a waste of my money as it would not give me what I was looking for. There has recently been a smear campaign against Dr Nond. Beware of this and do your homework

Not happy with thr results. Had cheek implants and rhinoplasty. Nose implant is very crooked and had it taken out by another doctor who did not say much but I could tell by his face that my nose looked terrible for my face. So.. never again with dr. Nond

Had upper and lower eyelid surgery by Dr. Nond in September 2016. The Doctor is very professional. I am very pleased with the result and will return for other surgeries.

JNguyen
Was your upper and lower bleph done at the same time? Was it doen with local or general anesthesia? how much did it cost you?

Both were performed at the same time under local anesthesia. Originally, I was to undergo the surgery with general anesthesia, but I neglected the doctor's fasting instruction. So, it was decided that it was too dangerous for me to be under general anesthesia. I was fully aware throughout the surgery. The experience wasn't that bad. The recovery was fast, about 4-5 days. The scars are virtually invisible. I am very pleased with the result. in fact, my mom will undergo the surgery in 5 months by the same doctor. The cost was around THB 55,000 (1USD=approx. 35THB. I had the surgery at St. Louis Hospital, a fine Catholic hospital. Had I have general anesthesia, the cost would be around THB 70,000.  Best. JNguyen

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use