I am 17 years old in live in Beverly Hills. I have always disliked my nose every since I was much younger. Now I'm a senior and I think it's a great time for me to get a nose job. I hear all these stories about Dr. Raj Kanodia. I also hear good things about the doctors that work in the same office as Dr. Kanodia. I read the posts and read all the things about how he's a rude because he can be. I also read and heard how he's so expensive. I think to myself should I go to the other doctor in the office who will much less expensive or pay a lot with Dr. Kanodia. I'm afraid if I do go to another doctor and I dislike my new nose, I'll feel guilty and stupid for not going to the best of the best Dr. Kanodia. What do you guys think? I have a consultation with him in a couple of months. Do you know of any other AMAZING doctors? Please let me know. THANKS!

You should go a see a couple of different doctors. You will probally end up spending $500 to $1000 on consults. It sounds expensive but if you get a nose job from a doctor you did not reseach you could mess your face up. I spend $300 to see Dr Ellobogen of beverly hills for a consult. This guy is always on TV. I was not impressed with him at all. Latter I found out that he works with so many people in the operating room. He does not always do the surgery himself. It was worth the $300 not to have him work on me.

I had a consult w/ Kanodia and he is rather quick and arrogant to say the least. He quoted me $18k. for a primary and I don't have a big nose. I just need my bump shaved down. His office pics are the best and very natural. I'm in the same situation b/c I can't justify $18k. for a nose job. I have another consult w/ Nassif in Feb.

I had the same problem with Dr. Kanodia. I saw him for a consult in Spring of last year. He quoted me 18K. It's a lot of money, but the guy is probably one of the best dr's in the country. I think his work looks very natural which is great. But the first meeting he was kinda snappy and quick. I didnt feel very comfortable with him at all. I actually was really bothered by it for a while after our initial consult. I went back for another consult and he was a lot more relaxed then. It wasnt as busy as the first day I went in and he was very calm. I think he might have even smiled the second time. :-) Did anyone who had their nose done by him experience this? If so, do you think he softens up as he sees you more?

yeah i did my nose with kanodia, he is quick at first but he becomes more friendly as you see him more. he was always alittle cocky thou, but i think he has earned a right to be. i paid 18k for mine but it was well worth it, i wouldnt want to go to anyone else