We have waited almost 5 years for a child and we finally succeeded. Now, our child is 6 years old but it seems that our boy is in front of a hard life. He has been diagnosed with diabetes type 1! As if that was not enough recently he started feeling problems that made us go to a doctor who initiated series of tests. He said the he was not sure yet, but there is a possibility of Krones disease. What is that?

Both of these conditions are caused by autoimmune system dysfunction. You do know that if your child's pancreas has been attacked with his own immune system, some other condition can occur. I do hope that your child will not have to fight another illness. Still, we must wait for those additional results and see what happens.

Hello there reina,

I am so sorry to hear that your little boy has to deal with these hard illnesses at such a young age. I really hope that those tests for Crohn’s disease will come back negative and with diabetes type 1 your son will learn how to live.

Unfortunately both of these disorders are autoimmune diseases and that means that it can’t be curable. Your son’s body is literally fighting against him. His immune system, which is in charge to defend organism starts to attack healthy cells and tissue because it thinks that these are bacteria and viruses.

Please let us know about the results and I hope that your son will not have to deal with this condition as well.