Can you tell me something more about dr william hitt neurotransmitter restoration?? What is exactly the NTR? How effective is NTR and once NTR treatment is complete, will drug or alcohol cravings ever return?

Neurotransmitter Restoration or NTR, is a safe, all-natural approach to treating the imbalance of chemicals in the brain caused by the addictive use of alcohol and other drugs. NTR was first developed by Dr. William Hitt in the mid 1980s after a lifetime of research involving amino acids. During NTR neural receptors which have been overly stimulated by the addictive use of alcohol and/or other drugs are calmed and returned to their original state. This results in the total elimination of physical dependencies on the addictive substances. Since NTR uses no anesthesia or prescription medication, many would believe that withdrawal is uncomfortable but the truth is that most patients report no discomfort whatsoever. How effective is NTR? Well, over 8000 patients were treated and documented recovery rate is 80%. In those 80% patients, NTR completely restored and balanced the neurotransmitters, permanently eliminating cravings for alcohol and other drugs.Think this answers your question.

Thank you for this answer - I am currently looking into NTR for my son. Melisent, I see your answer was posted in 2005 - does anyone have any updates on this? Thanks in advance.

You can find one of the original NTR doctors in San Diego California John Humiston, M.D.. He worked directly with Dr. Hitt for over 7 years.

thank you! I appreciate the info very much.