Heres quite a complicated question...

Earlier Today I was with my Girlfriend and she pulled down her trouser and then she pulled mine down, and our underwear came into contact quite tightly. If I was to dry hump underwear to underwear but not to cum is there any chance of her getting pregnant

Thanks.

W. X

Hi hon! There is ZERO chance of her being pregnant!

Also due to the fact that things got heavy quickly, you guys should talk about your feelings about sex! IF you both decide to have sex, then you both need to be protected! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use a condom, NEVER go without one. Because all it takes is 1 sperm and that's it!!! So be careful and be SAFE!!!

Hi there War95,

I have to agree here with bambi27. If there is no cum involved then there is really no chance of her becoming pregnant. Pregnancy can occur only if the sperm has entered the vaginal opening and went for the egg. Yeah, there has to be a ready egg in the female that waits for the spermatozoid to fertilize it. It’s a simple yet complicated natural process.

But if this is your age in your nickname, you both should really talk about sexual intercourse. It shouldn’t be taken for granted. And with many diseases out there protection is really important, not just to prevent pregnancy, but to prevent any possible disease that can be transferred sexually.

All the best,

Danella