So ive got a question.  I did something I regret with an ex.  We kinda mutually masturbated each other.  Im pretty sure I cleaned the cum off me with my right hand.  We ended up chilling out for a bit watching some videos and stuff.  Maybe 15-30mins.  And then she wanted to do it again.  If im not mistaken, my hands were dry, but I went and washed my hands with soap.  I dried my hands pretty good and went back.  I touched her clit(she said I wasn't near her vagina) with my left hand.  We had a fight and now ive been worried that now that we arent talking, something could happen.  Yes I am paranoid.  But she says there is no way she could be pregnant.  I didn't go inside and the sperm would die before getting anywhere inside her.  I did some research and people seem to say the same thing.  I wanna move on with my life and put this behind me.

So...

A. I think my hands were dry to start.
B. I washed them with soap and then dried my hands.
C. Didn't touch her vagina or go inside her with my hand; just her clit.
D. Used a hand that I dont think had any contact with sperm in the first place(might have, dont think so)
E. If any little did find some way to get in(unlikely) it could have been killed by the stuff inside her.

Do I have anything to worry about?

i think your freaking out for no reason 

I know.  Im just paranoid about it. 

it is extremely unlikely that she can or will get pregnant. sperm dies as soon as it hits open air. it is not meant to survive outside the body. the reason it lives longer inside the uterus is because the conditions are correct for it to do so in order to find an egg and reproduce. if you had cum inside of her without protection then you should be worried about pregnancy.