Hey guys, just asking I had sex with my girlfriend the past two days and yesterday is what I'm worried about. I had sex with her and I used a condom THE WHOLE TIME, but then we went out to eat and then after we went out it was like maybe an hour and a half to 2 hours later. And then we got home and had sex again but I remembered I never cleaned off my penis after the first round but I wiped off the Precum off my tip and then just stuck it in with no condom for 3 pumps then pulled out and then put on a condom after that and then I also pulled out with the condom. The only thing I'm worried about is that hour and a half old semen on my penis from before we went out to eat it wasn't visible and my penis was completely dry. I'm probably just freakin out because I have anxiety. Thankyou for whoever answers :)

Dried up semen is useless to the body and the sperm inside have died. Sperm live about 20-60 minutes outside of the body once exposed to air. I highly doubt your girlfriend could have gotten pregnant by 3 short pumps however, it only takes one sperm to get the job done. You're doing everything right though by making sure to wear a condom. Just make sure that after sex and you take the condom off that you 1) urinate after sex to clear the urethra and 2) clean off your penis to avoid anymore mishaps like this from possibly happening. And of course she can do her part of staying safe by being on birth control and making she her partner (you) wear a condom. Just always keep in mind that accidents happen and even with all of these precautions she can still get pregnant. The only 100% way she can't is abstinence or sticking to just good ole oral. Hope this helps

Thankyou, I'm sure I'm just nervous about this whole thing and by you saying that gives me some peace of mind. Thankyou so much :)

Health Advisor

Hello.

You don't need to post several topics about same issue. Previous poster responded completely to your question. Just to be sure, let her take pregnancy test (it's cheap and you can find numerous articles on our site about it).

Best of luck!