me and my boyfriend were having dry sex one night and i had on thin pants and my underwear was lacy and see through. he didnt have anything o and i dont know he he ejculated at all (even pre) he may have, he may not have. but i was wet and im pretty sure he was too. i touched his penis too then i put my hand near my vagina. is there any way i could be pregnant?

If by dry sex u mean dry humpin, then no. Sperm dies as soon as it comes in contact with the air. Even if some managed to survive its highly unlikely. Sperm moves very slow. But make sure if u actually have sex you are protected!

Sperm does NOT die directly when it comes in contact with air... sperm dies when it DRIES OUT. There is a difference. The difference is that if the sperm had NOT dried out there is a very small chance of pregnancy. I don't think its anything to be worried about though.

That's it!

Sperm DO NOT die when they come in contact with air, but they also DO NOT die when they dry out. Sperm can only live outside of the body (be it yours or your boyfriends) for a short time. So they are dead before the semen dries, however agent10ve is correct, as sperm are dead in dried semen.