i had sex with a girl at about 12 noon and my semen was left over my body and penis.. then she left.. i did not wash or wipe my penis and had gone to sleep straight away after wearing mu underwear.. later that day i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend at 7 pm but i am sure that i did not discharged in her.. coz she was giving me a hand*** at the time i ejaculated.. so i am sure i didnt discharged any of it inside her.. now i am worried wether that left over sperm that had dried on my penis can make her pregnant?????? plz answer me considering that i did nt ejaculated inside her.. bt i am wholely worried about that dried sperm on my penis that was there for more than 7 hours..??

Hi Luv,

If the sperm dried it died.  It won't last 7 hours outside a body.

But, if you hadn't urinated since you last ejaculated and then put your penis into her vagina, there is a chance that there would be viable semen in your urethra.  It would be squeezed out just by insertion.

Hope it helps.

so for how much time can that sperm can remain active or alive..?? does it dies immediately as soon as it dries??

HoneyLuv,

If I were you I'd be more concerned what would happen if your girlfriend finds out about the 12'o'clock booty call than the shelf life of spermeh 

However to answer the question  Sperm ejaculated outside the body might survive in semen — the fluid released during ejaculation — They start dying off pretty soon and take up to a few hours for the entire ejaculate to be dead - once it's dried, the sperm die almost at once, so if you've wiped it on clothing, skin etc and it's dried up then this time is going to be even shorter.

However as Medic Dan has pointed out it's not just about the sperm dried up on the end of your penis, it's about what may or may not still be alive in the tubes inside, so refer to his reply concerning that.

My female friend had me jerk off and cum in her bikini crotch area it dried she didn’t wash it before getting in a swimming pool could she get pregnant

same here.. but after i ejaculated at night after several minutes i urinated and go to sleep then in the morning about 6 to 7 hours after i ejaculated in the night i had unprotected sex with my partner.. so there were a chance for my partner to become pregnant even if i urinated at night and the sperm on the head of my penis last to 6-7 hoursss?? pls need answer...