I’m interested in options of drug addiction treatment. A friend of mine has a problem and I want to be from help. As I know there are many clinics that have programs for drug addiction but based on using other drugs. I believe that it is not that detoxifying way. Do you have an idea about drug free addiction treatment?

I know about narconon. That is drug rehab centre that has 100% drug free treatment programme. It is actually network that has over 100 drug rehab centres. They all have great environment, educational centres and proven success rate. This organization is international and world spread. Their motto is exactly what you said, ‘why treat drug addiction with more drugs’? Hope that helped.

Hello syms, it’s quite encouraging for us to come across such people like that of yours. I feel we can be a great group in fighting against this social evil. Every moment drug addiction is becoming more horrid to our society. I think I can help you to some extent in this matter. I know of some rehabilitation centers which can be of true help to your friend. In case you need some more help on this do feel free to let me know and I will try my best to help you out.