hi

so i was on my period last week ... before that my vagina was a little itchy and as the period went on, it go worse ... now the area is really dry and itchy .. when i itch the skin has started to peel and bleed ... i am not sexually active so i know its not an STD (unless you can get them without having sex but i dont think so) ... i was just wondering what i should do about it or if anyone knows what it is/whats causing the dry skin. thanks

Yeah, I am having the same problem. If you find out what it is can you let me know? I have searched around but havent found anything else. Anywhos post when you know more plz3

im having tha same prob. the doctor said i had vaginits or sumthin lik dat. i took da medicine den wen i got my period, the day before it ended my skin started to get dry. it look lik someone put tiny cut marks around my vagina but it's only two. one on each side. i called the doctor & i got an appointment. if i die from this dis im going t get my whole family to sue them bit***s, cuz this aint happen until i took dat stupid medicine.

Im having the same problem, after taking that medication for an infection it became really dry and itchy. I used baby oil but that didn't work. I need some help. There's a dark circle all around my vagina and anus and there's some dry bumps with no fluid in it on the sides. This is so scary Plz Plz help

Ok since nobody replied I'm replying from experience. If anyone is going through this don't rub anything on it and avoid itching it. It will go away on it's own. Mine came back 2 normal in a few weeks. Good luck

There is something you can do. Take any vitamins you can get like C and E vitamins. It also helps if you get vitamin E skin cream. The vitamin E skin cream will soothe it and make it go away much faster than if you just leave it alone. Do not scratch at it. It can make it even worse by causing it to itch more, giving you a rash, or it can even become infected. Once, again, DO NOT ITCH at it. I am currently having the same problem. When I came home, and started to itch at it, I knew exactly what it was because i have had this happen to me a couple times before. Just go to any local drug store and look for any vitamin E cream.
I know all of this because I have read a large number of medical health books and from my own experience. This is nothing to be concerned about. It could be the underwear you are wearing or bad hygene. But if you want the itching and they dry skin to go away much faster, my suggestion and best reccomendation would be vitamin E cream.

ive been having the same problem, its dry and only two small cut like things on either side i think possibly from itching it.. i hope your right and its not anything bad, because I dont have health insurance. I think that the problem could be due to chaffing from pads on your period. I have very sensitive skin and i tried a new brand of pantyliners toward the end of my period and this is the result. im trying to use aquaphor on it because thats what i have from my tattoos and it says for really dry skin i will let you know how that works. if that doesnt work i plan to try vitamins like the other user suggested. =] thanks so much for the help and i hope i can be of some help

so long... to deal with it...

I would say any itching or boils on the vagina area you should seek medical advice to check out it isn't something serious

Hi, I have had the sme issue for 3 months now! I hate it! Nothing seems to clear it compleatly up, the best thing I've used is bapanthen! It's works really well and apply in 2-3 times a day!

I have also found using numbing cream helpful as it takes away the pain. :)

I've been having the same issue for obverse a week now. It itches badly. At first it was just dry skin and then it started to itch. 

So hello there everyone on here having this problem, its a yeast infection. yes i know it seems crazy that it would be that with not a whole lot of discharge coming out of there... but its true, the infection also causes dry skin and cracking around the vagina... its happened to me too and unfortunately its prevented my boyfriend and i from having sex for the last month, i say dont put it off with the whole "get yeast medicine" stuff

I hope this helped, be strong ladies!

Oh my goodness guys. Its definitely just thrush, caused by a yeast overgrowth. Normally happens after a period (because of acidic levels or something) and after an antibiotic (because of candia or something like that) all you have to do is go and buy canisten cream or anti thrush cream and apply it twice a day for two weeks! Do not rub it and keep the area dry! Don't wear tight clothes, that agrivates it. After its cleared up, avoid using like strong soaps and stuff, just wash with water and pat dry and keep your underwear dry with some talcum powder! Orrrrrr, just see a doctor and don't be embarrassed :) I'm 18, been there soooo many times with this problem!x