Hi, this is my first time posting here and it's a bit awkward but I'm really concerned.

Right between my labia majora and labia minora on both sides (it's on that small sliver of skin in between, I'm not sure if I'm using the right terminology, sorry), there is this odd white quality to the skin. It looks white or even silver but it feels no different from the regular skin around it, it's only difference is in color and appearance.

It doesn't hurt and I have no other abnormalities. It's strange but there's more whitish skin on one side of my vagina then on the other. It's been like this for awhile but I never really questioned it until recently, as there's very little of the white skin. Is this natural? I've never been sexually active so I know it can't be an STD. I'm also very young (16) so I highly doubt it's some diseases that are likely to occur in older women. What could it be? I tried researching but the only possibility I found was "Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus" but it doesn't really match up with my symptoms (the skin is not wrinkled or dry, simply white and shiny). Can someone help?