Hi, i'm 22 and lately i've noticed i've been getting lots of pimples on my butt. So i've burst them as normal pimples and they were just white heads. Then i was a little itchy around my vagina and noticed there was a few pimples on each side of my legs near my vagina and on each cheek of my butt towards my anus. I did try to pop these pimples like normal when these were filled with blood and the blood kept coming out. I have been checked for std's and tested negative. I am very scared right now. I thought it could also maybe be sweat pimples, but i'm not sure if anyone can help that'd be great, i just want to hear some info before i see a doctor.

I've had the same problem, still kind of do. It comes and goes. It's not as STD as far as I know, and seeing as you've been tested negative, I'm almost certain it isn't.

My mother told me, when I mentioned this to her in my own worries, that they're cysts. I researched into it, for myself, and found they were either boils or cystic acne. Both can be looked up on wikipedia if you want to see if either is exactly what you have.

As for the bleeding, it is my experience that you just have to leave them alone the best you can. Try not to check on it too much. Especially if they're in the crease of your thighs, as the movement can cause whatever skin that's closing up around them to rip as it's not ready.

It's a weird thing to happen that's occured on me for many years. I've gotten similar things in my armpits too. Mine have caused these indent-like scars where i've gotten them, particularly my armpit and near my behind. The reason I got to talk to anyone about them, was because they formed on my armpit. I could show my mother that one, and explain afterwards it was elsewhere also. She told me she'd had the same thing, that it's fine.

She suggested some cream in our house for them, but I can't remember it's name though.

You're lucky you're only gettin' it now. I'm 17 and I've been getting them for over a year every now and again. Not sure about the cause, but it's nothing to be overly worried about :-) But feel free to talk about it with your doctor.

Hope I was of some help

I get these too sometimes, and I think they may be from dry skin chaffing, or perhaps ingrown hairs. The areas that you mentioned are all particularly dry areas for me, and as the skin rubs together a lot I think it might be irritation. I find that when I moisturize every single day it seems to help. Also, showering regularly and exfoliating dead dry skin with a wash cloth should help too.

It is not an STD because I'm a virgin

This maybe herpes. If you'd get tested again, have them test the sore itself. Herpes cannot be detected when its not prevalent but its also just a skin disease that can be contagious when its prevalent. Herpes virus gathers and lives at the base of your spine and anywhere on your body near your genitals is susceptible to outbreak. It may also be a different simplex of herpes, but if we've all had chickenpox, we all have the herpes virus in our bodies.

HG gvghoyg hhhhhhhhh Hutchinson HDTV