my gf and i was dry humping and i ejaculated. we did this abt 3 times and the second time i saw a wet patch on my pants but when i touched it it didn't feel wet.we both had our pants and underwear on.was wondering if she could get pregnant.

Its highly unlikely.

If you were both clothed then no. But if you were naked and you ejaculated anywhere on her vagina there is a chance pregnancy could occur. but with just dry humping with no penis/sperm to vagina contact the would be no. You have to be careful cause if your penis is on the outside of her vagina and you have any pre-cum she could still get pregnant with no penetration. Look it up online I looked this up a few weeks ago for a friend and there was alot of helpful info. I dont remember the site but just type in pregnancy with out penetration there are some really good sites out there.

looks like you should of just f**k her and gave a creampie