Hello,i,m Lili,58 years old ,5 years of menopause already,but in the last months i,m confronting an awfull condition: my nose became very dry and it,s stuffed almost all the time,i feel a congestion on his root and i can,t breath well...which leads me eventually to an asthma crisis and a panic atac,sometimes in the same time...i even fainted because of the lack of oxygen and i had to use Ventolin several times in the last few days...i wanted to know if someone had this nose problem,i think it,s related with the lack of the hormones...i also have  dry eyes and mouth...(i have all  the other known menopause symptoms ,but it s,affecting my life the worst is the llack of air...

Hi , I have all your symptons, I am 56 and have enjoyed great health until recently when I came off HRT, I have a constant blocked nose, sometimes it isw so bad I feel like I can not breath, almost like I am going to smother. I have tried all sorts of medication and haven't linked it to the menopause until reading your message. To-day I paid for a nasal rinse felt great just afterusing it , but back to the usual blocked feeling now a few hours later. I know this is no help to you but it has made me link menopause to this condition,