Hi, I am 34 years old female and I have problems with my breathing trough nose. Several months ago I have noticed that I can't breathe easily trough my nose. At the first moment I thought it was because of my allergy but as time passed problems became more intensive. Finally I decided to visit my ENT and he told me that my nose is blocked by polyp. Did someone have similar experience?

Hi, I had problems with polyps in my nose too. It started 6 months ago in the similar way like you have described. I couldn't breathe normally and I went to see ENT. He suggested me to make operation to remove these polyps and I have accepted. Operation was successful and I feel very good now. Causes for polyps are most probably viruses which may be inoculated in the nose.

Hi just wondering if what i have is the same thing.

last 3 weeks i have been having trouble with my breathing. I've had it all checked and everything if fine, Blood pressure, o2, etc is fine.

it started with my throat being a little tight, but there were no blockages, if anything the doc said it was slightly swollen.

last week thou, my nose keeps becoming realy blocked so much so that sometimes when fall alseep i wake up gasping for breath, other times i feel realy faint headed. atm i haven;t spelt in 2 days, and feel realy bad,

any suggestions on what it could be, doc said most of it is from stress, but i don;lt think thats the case