I have been suffering in silence for 20 years with this foul smell from  my nose. Have read so much until I tried the Neti Pot(  Ancient Himalayan technique practiced some 2000 years ago). Its amazing. The smell almost disappeared within 24 hours. Its definitely a relief. Please read up on Jala Neti, how to use the pot, on the net and on You Tube. See how it works. You have nothing to lose. Its water, that is Saline, that runs up your nasal cavity and kills the bacteria that produces the fouls smell. Bacteria does not like salt. Its simple as that. Antibiotics are temporary. The bacteria is allowed to rejuvenate.Here your nasal passage is irrigated, washed, bacteria killed, and your breath is fresh, sinus will disappear, congested nose will be a thing of the past. There are no side effects. You can do cleansing as many times as possible

Please try with an open mind....I KNOW THE PAIN, DISCOMFORT AND EMBARRASSMENT.it will cost you nothing to TRY. Its not my discovery..I tried and it works..so why not you!!!

Please help me my nose realy stink i cant even live near people

I have this fowl smell and its even worse if i tip my head upside down and also i may be talking to someone and then i get a wave of he smell even worse than normal. sometimes i get very bitter phlem. Its awful I have had it for a year now.

The best solutions is to use salt water to rinse your nose ou t and use essential oils like tea tree, eucalyptus and rosemary as a roll on to rub on your face. You want to put at least ten or twenty drops of each of these oils in some almond oil, jojoba or coconut oil. These natural oils will eliminate the smell fast cause they clean the air of bactearia, look up the essential oils I mentioned and you will see for yourself.

i have bad breath from my nose i am tired of going to ENTS. is there anyone who has suffered the same problem and gt rid of it????????? pls don't hesitate to share how u got rid of it, thanks

i have the same problem for a long long time stinking breath ,unable to talk closely even far distance they can smell my stinking breath .anyway my bad breath is gone now and it,s been a week already .i had an appointment w/ my ENT doctor last week . in the morning when i woke up ,i turned the TV , surf the channels and i stop at channel 53 0r 54 not sure w/c one .i saw REV Peter Poppof ,he,s doing minister healing .so i raised my hand and i prayed that my smelling breath will go away cause its ruining my entire life .i,ve tried everything before but no success.afetr that i still went to see my ENT doctor ,he examined my throat ,nose ,mouth .he put a tube to see my sinuses ,pescribed an anti fungal /yeast medications for 2 weeks cause i said maybe its a fungal thing .ordered also CAT scan for my sinuses ,tthen i went home . that same day i noticed t he odor from my mouth was gone ,i stick my finger inside my throat to check ,there,s no odor .up to this time .its gone .no smell .im so extremely happy ,i can now talk directly w/o backing up .or covering my mouth ,i talk a lot now .i m amazed cause i can,t explain what happened to me .im cured .maybe its the healing prayer that its the LORD that helps me thru REV Peter Poppof .my culture swab is negative ,i did not take the prescribed medications and there,s no use doing the CAT scan cause im ok now .thank you LORD .just sharing this experienced to all .Mona

oh my praise the lord. too bad peter pop off and god don't give a f**k about dying children in Affrica (maybe they should pray harder). but im sure god feels proud to help you, you narcissistic piece of sh*t. 

That was RUDE! YOURE NOT GOD SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE SATAN!!!