Last year for the first time in my life I had really bad allergies. I was also flying a lot for work.

I had been sick for about a day and got on a flight, when we were going up my nose kind of "popped" (almost like your ears do sometimes) and it gave me a sharp pain in my head. That was a year ago.

Recently (5 months ago), I started hearing these "click click" noises in my nose. I'll just be sitting around and it will start. It doesn't require for me to be talking, sometimes it'll just start with the noise.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
(I hope so)

You might want to see a dentist. It can be an inflamed root of one of your teeth that penetrates into your nasal area.
I have a similar clicking/popping thing going on in my nose which is followed by an awfull (rotten) smell. It's only a few seconds but people a round me smell it too.
I know now that in my case it isn't a dental problem but it could be in your case.
I need to see a specialist now to find out what causes this.

Have you been to a dentist?
It is possible that the tip of a tooth root penetrates your nasal cavatie.
I have the same popping going on (but with an awful smell being released after the pop) so I went to see a dentist who took an xray.
Unfortunatly it wasn't a dental problem in my case, which leaves me still uncertain about my condition but it could be the cause of your problem.
Good luck

Hi I wonder if you have found out the cause or the solution to your problem

A bad smell in my opinion, could be a blocked sinus. Try gargling with hydrogen peroxide, then salt water, 3 times a day for a week. Also, drink lots of water, blow nose, deep breathe, and lay face down off the side of your bed (head hanging) as much as tolerated. You can also benefit from steam inhalation (shower, hot bath, or lean head over a boiled waterb basin) good luck!

I hear the click click too. That's why I'm on this thread. I've never gotten it checked out because I didn't know how to explain it or if I was the only one. Cuz we all think we are the only dealing with something weird and then u find out there are plenty more. If you're like me you sort of feel it too. It's almost like in the bridge of it nose u feel and hear "click click". I feel like it has to do with our sinuses. And honestly I seem to be stuffed up often. So it could all be related. Of I ever ask my Dr I'll post lol.

Vegan shill post.

Great true story! I’m vegan already however and am sitting reading your story... while I breath in and out my nose and click... exhale... click. It’s also only my right nasal cavity. Hooray for going vegan.

I have a clicking in my nose, like some other wrote it also feels like it's coming from the bridge. I'm pretty sure only I can hear it because it's so subtle. It happens more often if I'm lying down, I've never suffered any pain in the area. I do yawn a lot especially when I talk so I must have some problem with my breathing. Also came here for answers so other than letting you know you're not alone I'm not sure why it's happening.

A cleanse will not heal you. A 40 day fast is bad for you. Get healthy with a whole diet.

I think you have a cut in you nose

I have the same popping noises in my right sinus only.. i attribute it to pressure caused by my blood pressure elevating as well as changes that occur from tipping my head forward back or either side...theres something else happening in my sinuses that accompanies the clicking but as for your diet and sugar affecting the sounds, could it be that sugary foods elevate your adrenaline thus altering your blood pressure and causing the popping to occur?

Might also see an ENT...it could be your sinuses need to be drained, partiluarly if you can smell the musous. It can turn into a serious problem if not treated. See the ENT.

it's normal when you relax and the nose diafragm rests. it's a litlle energy-thing. It happens to me only when I feel loved. :D

I have the same thing...