Every time I eat I can't finish a meal. I began to have upper abdominal pain and start to bloat,I get hot flashes, feel like I can't catch my breath, and start to feel sick at my stomach because I am hot and in pain, I even break out in a cold sweat!!It is so embarrassing I will not go out and eat anymore. I have had my gal bladder removed, and I have had a complete hystoretomy. I can not wear any kind of pant or underware that touches about one inch below my navel or I start to feel like I need to vomit, and have abdominal pain. What in the world is wrong?? I have asked my doc. and she insist that I am fine. I DON'T THINK SO!! I have also started having a green discharge out of my left breast now and it is very tender to touch, and appears larger than my right. I had a mammogram done and an ultrasound, everything came back okay!???

I think we are way to much alike unfortunately. I am also 32 had a complete hysterectomy ( sweat like crazy, very embarrassing) have numerous gastrointestinal problems of undefined nature but have been diagnosed in the past with IBS and am told symptoms sound like gallbladder. I also went as far as a biopsy of the breast and it was ok. So believe me when I say I know what your going through. My question for you would be are you currently taking any HRT? I am assuming because of the intense hot flashes you have lost the ovaries as I have. If you are taking HRT and you are experiencing these changes in the breasts HRT has been proven to cause breast cancer. So given you are young and menopause is about 20 years premature you should have a serious discussion with your DR. about some alternatives. Look into the bio identical creams for relief of the pesky symptoms as a natural alternative. That is what I am going to do I have had it with all this nonsense it really is frustrating at any age but especially at 32!!!

I am having those exact same problem and I'm 21. My ' hot flashes' aren't that bad but I definately start sweating after I eat, along with the feeling 6 months prego (i'm not), feeling full after 2 bites, and feeling like I can't catch my breath. I don't think it's premature menapause and I've always had something wrong with my stomach since I was little, I was always told it was nothing, so if you all find out anything please feel free to email me.