I have dull pain in lower right abdomen, especially when I'm tired. Never hard, but dull. Should I be worried?

is the pain deep? It could be a muscle if not. Nevertheless, You should consult a doctor if abdomen pain doesn't go away.

It could be a lot of things , it could be nothing serious, but visiting a doctor would not hurt.

pain on the lower abdomen means many things.it might not be nothing but if the pain is deep itmight be infection or just a muscle tense.To be on the safer side you nneed to see a doctor to check you out to be sure of what is going on in your body. 

well if you are a female this could be an ovarian cyst. I just had one right before my last menstrual cycle. It gives you a feeling of fullness, a little bloating and its a dull cramp like pain. You should see a doctor.

It might not be nothing to be worried about as it is dull but if it persistent,you should consult a GP.