I have been getting dull pain in my right side, somtimes lower right back, along with felling of fullness in lower abdomen just above my groin. Also when I press on my lower abdomen I feel a sharper pain. Also, feeling of slight pain in my right testical. This has been going on for about a couple months. I went on vacation for three weeks and the pain did not exist while on vacation. When I came home the pain was back within a couple days. Before vacation I had ultra sound on my right kidney and left side of abdomen and also right testical. The doctor has not called, so I am assuming that the tests did not show anything wrong. I had a colonospcy a year ago and it was fine, also an edoscopy and it was fine.
What could be causing this pain? Please help.

Thanks

Your symptoms are almost the same as my 56 year old brother. We are looking for answers. What did you find out about your symptoms? Would appreciate hearing from you.

Tom,
Don't know if you got my first response. My 56 yr old brother has almost same symptoms as yours. We also want to find out what is going on. What have you found out? Please respond.
Sincerely,
Jude

we are the same problem,I need your responce