I had sex during ovulation. A week later, I had a sharp pain in my left lower abdomen (around my ovary). It lasted for about 2 days on and off. I had a creamy discharge. Now, my breasts are tender. Am I pregnant? We are trying to conceive...

About 3 days after ovulation, I began having lower right abdominal pain like I was ovulating. And my nipples have become very very sore almost a burning sensation when clothing touches then. I am 6 days post ovulation now and I am still having the same symptoms. Could this mean I am pregnant? Me and my newly wed husband have had unprotected sex all 3 days before ovulation and all days post ovulation. Could this mean I am pregnant? I have also had a temperature of around 99.4 degrees F.

i had the same creamy discharge, and the abdominal pain and breast tenderness so yeah id go get a test if i were you

we had sex during my ovulation days...During those days i had my ovulatory pains on my right side when i checked i had an egg release from im right folicle.Now its been almost 5 days post sex i still have those abdomen pains but no all over the lower abdomen not just right side.I have slight constipation and i urinate quiet often.IS this any because i cud be pregnant?Or just more of pscological feelings?

I have had a similar prob...i just cant wait so long...!

i got my period on 29 july 2012.as per my cycle length i had ovulated on 12 august 2012. and i had 3 days white discharge. n also i had a sharp pain until today.my breast also tender and have pain.m i pregnant?

Hi, keen to know as im going through the same thing from 3dpo-10dpo now. Are you pregnant?

Ttc, waiting sucks

I really don't know what it is as I have same pain in my left lower abdomen 6 days after ovulation till this minite.. it twinges a lot, then stops and continues.. So uncomfy I must say.. I really do not know what it is. Went for a pelvic Scan test and was told it might be my ovulation follicles.. I am currently trying for a Baby and I did the baby dance during my ovulation.. Is this implantation? Or an Ovarian cycts because am Damn Scared. Wish it would be a Pregnancy sign tho.. bt this pain comes and goes. Its almst 10 days with the pain now. Can someone tell me what it is please

i have the same thing...does anyone have an answer?

What is the cause of the pain?

I've been having lower left abdominal pain, and not sure what it could be. I'm in my ovulation state, and the pain is getting worse. I've had a pregnany test done last month, and it came out negative. What could it possibly be?

So what did you find out??